If you are a new employee or already working for UPS as a UPSer, you may know that all details of your employment can be checked online now from the official portal of UPS. Every employee is assigned with unique ID and password, and using these credentials, they successfully log in and have access to their account’s dashboard. But, what you would do if you forgot your username and password or want to change the UPSer’s username. If you want to edit or change the UPSer’s username, follow a few simple steps to change it successfully.
How to Change UPSers Username and Password
What are the System Requirements?
- A device – Laptop, PC, Tablet or a Smartphone
- Internet connectivity or Wi-Fi connection to the device
- UPSer’s old username and password
If you already have the UPSer’s username and password and want to change it in the future, these are the requirements you need to fulfil. Changing the login credentials or username are very easy and simple, and users need to follow a few simple steps.
How to Change the UPSer’s Username?
All UPS employees are authorized to change their usernames and password or modify the username and profile. The location administrator or the company are authorized to enrol the employees into the system to set the privilege to make modification and changes in the UPSer’s username. Users have to follow a few simple steps to complete the process of changing the username.
- Go to the official website of UPS
- Login in using the old credentials
- After successful login, you will be redirected to the dashboard
- Click on the “My Settings” option available at the top of the homepage
- Click on the “Edit my Username” to make the changes
- You will be asked for the old username type it in the box
- Later it would help if you type the new username of your choice
- Click on the “Update” button after typing the modified username
- Submit the details and logout
If the update is not successful for any underlying reasons, users will receive a prompt message informing which fields are missed and need a change to complete the update process. So, the users need to repeat the process, and they need to ensure all required fields marked in bold are filled precisely to make changes in the username successfully.
What If You Can’t Change the UPSer’s Username?
Any employee who cannot change the UPSer’s username needs to contact the company or the location administrator and check if they have enrolled the employee in the system with the privilege to make modifications and changes.
Suppose the company or the location administrator has not enrolled the employee with the modification privilege system. In that case, they won’t be able to make any changes or modify the username.
So, the employees need to check if they can make such changes before starting the username modification process. It is applicable both for the new and existing employees of UPS. They must keep checking for it beforehand to avoid hassles later when changing the username.